IS Lusk reading this? This is a coffe table book already being written. It can be used to raise funds for the next PB meeting.

I have so many it is hard to pickout the best/worst

Here goes...I was putting out 800 gallons of copper product in water supply reservoir. We would load 80 gallons or so per trip and it was going just fine. I got greddy and loaded about 120 gallons or so.

Did I mention I borrowed the boat. ANyway the center console was sweet I was talking to my helper and said we are going to make some good money on this job. I sped up a little more, again greedy in order to put out the chemical even faster.

I looked up just in time to see water barley coming over the front of the boat. I slammed down the throttle, bad move it dipped an in about .5 secs the boat was going under. I said a few nice words in screaming voice. Bailed out of the boat and looked up to see the boat flip over and the prop of the outboard spin right by head.

Needless to say that area no longer had any bluegreen. My buddy made me take a picture of the sunken boat. My wife has it on display if you ever come by Aquatic Environmental headquarters. I reminds me to not be so stupid, doesn't work btw.

Oh yea that was a good phone call. "em yea I sunk your boat. Right really how is the job going Greg boat working out?. I'm not kidding I really did sink your boat. Silence...Greg this is not funny....We were able to slowly swim it to the dock and then use the pump I had on shore to pump it out. I think it only cost me $300 bucks to replace a few lost tools and minor repairs. The motor required very little work, and the guy, also in pond mgmt, and I still do business together. Go figure.

Greg Grimes
www.lakework.com