Originally Posted By: teehjaeh57
Called my hatchery contacts up north, they do not raise nor stock PS. Sorry man, made several calls today trying for you.

I think we go back to plan B - find local fishery with PS, and target them while on beds, shallow and aggressive. 50G tank with aerator in the truck and tonneau cover down. I use a floating livewell when collecting fish ala Condello. Plastic tote with holes drilled and swimming noodles zip tied to the sides and a slot on lid to slide fish into. I tie it onto my float tube and paddle away. You can also use it from shore - it's very low profile no one will even notice it's in the water. You'll have no issues keep fish alive until the mad dash to the truck, hopefully under the cover of darkness, if you know what's good for you. Might even want to create a diversion a few blocks away - say some tannerite explosions?

Thank you TJ. I truly appreciate it!

Smokey and the Bandit style...yes sirrrr and with explosives (nice touch grin)

This has really turned out to be a great excuse to reconnect with people and meet some new ones. Who knew a pumpkinseed could have such an affect....Last year I was so excited because I thought I had a PS hatch in a little 1/8 pond and it turned out I miss identified them. They were in fact GSF (what a hack I am in fish management). ESSHUP had to go and burst my bubble when I forwarded the pics cry grin