Originally Posted By: catmandoo
Originally Posted By: ToddM
Thanks for all of this info, I raised it 3" based on this. Now all I need is the rain!

Yeesh! You must be in a hollar where the mountains suck all the moisture out of the clouds before they get to you.

We are saturated in the north eastern part of the state. I think my ponds have been above full pool for about two-and-a-half years. And -- it has been raining for the last two days, with more rain forecast for tomorrow and the next day. I spent about 40 hours on my tractor keeping the driveway clear of snow this past winter. We got 18 inches of snow starting in October, and got more last weekend.

I just hope my frogs and fish don't drown. So far, even my ramps haven't shown their beautiful leaves.

Ken
Yes Ken, we are at full pool also but I need water now since I just blocked the spillway yesterday. Well wouldn't you know it, overnight we got plenty of rain to fully fill us up to the new level. The overflow pipe is now partially submerged, but the pond looks much fuller. I'll put up another photo tonight of the new level.