You're right Zep.

Excessive alcohol the night before played a role in a number of people getting sick, which probably would have otherwise been OK.

Clients were mailed info with what to expect, what to bring, medical conditions we need to know about..., about Dramamine, and about booze.

You could bring canned beverages on-board, and that included beer. Took out one group that was partying all night long. They had a different definition of what a can was, one big can! Well, that didn't happen, but they were well prepared with smaller cans. Three of those guy's were out sick before we got out of the channel, and the last guy wasn't standing very long once we cleared the pier head. That was our shortest trip, and these were big tough guys. I had to clean it up sick

Most people also got sick in the morning while it's still dark out. Not sure if the darkness played a major role, but you can't see too well what your body is feeling. If the lake is rough, you'll feel it going thru the channel. If you are getting queezy at that point, you might just chum the water. I can't remember too many people having a rough time on the afternoon trips, but there were a few.

I think everyone will be fine.
Try Dramamine out beforehand to see how it effects you, but check with your doc first!!! Not everyone can take that stuff.