OK. What I'll do is have the laptop in the room with the items, and post what the running items are. The auction will run from 5:00PM to 8:30 pm Central Time Saturday.

Al already put up the pictures of the flies.

Here are the pictures of the Maple Syrup. They are numbered 1, 2,3 and 4. The numbers correspond to the "run" numbers on the jars. #1 is the lightest syrup, #4 is the darkest. I'll let Tony fill in the details and nuances on each run.

It might be easier to send Text Messages to the people that want stuff. No later than 5 minutes before the end of the auction, text me your highest bid and I'll make sure that it is gets on the card. If I know of a higher bid, I'll text you back and let you know if you want to adjust your "highest" bid. I think that will work quicker than me trying to carry around my laptop and look at PM's on the forum.

PM me your phone numbers and what you want to bid on, and the amount. If you go to the Hoosier Pond Pros website, the phone number is listed there. 574-806-_ _ _ _

Text me your forum name, real name, contact information, item(s) you want to bid on, and the highest amount you want to bid. That way I can have someone from the Pond Boss Office contact the winning bidders and get their payment information. I'll do the packaging and shipping (I think Priority Mail will be the easiest). I'll use the smallest flat rate box that the item will fit in. I prefer to use a box vs. a padded envelope - a bit more protection that way.

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).