Still digging out around here. Official total 19.6" of snow at Plymouth, 12 miles to the East. Lost internet for a day, and it's been off an on before and after that. Mom & Dad's snowthrower broke, so I was over there to clean their place. Their driveway is over 200' long and 14' wide, and that doesn't include the area between the house and pole barn. It took me over 6 hrs to clear my place, and I still have to get the lake house cleared today, then go clear an absentee landowners place that will take all day, if not more.

Snowplow ate both my neighbors and my mailbox again, so the back-up is out (mailbox screwed to the top of a step ladder). Replacing $60 mailboxes once a year and band-aiding them together half way thru the winter is getting old. The plow usually buries the lake house pretty well, so that will be fun.......

Mike, I used to do a lot of sledding in the 80's, but due to the lack of snow in recent years I never kept up with it. Artick Cat El Tigre, I had over 200 studs in the track, carbide wear bars on the skiis, different carbs and exhaust. Pyrometers for each cylinder because I got tired of melting pistons. On the lake it could carry the skiis for a LONG ways even with minimal snow on the ice.

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).