I figured removing the bass would be a good place to start, thank you for the figure of how many to take. You are correct, the sides are very steep, should I be adding structure in the deeper water for during the winter or just in the middle of the pond at various depths? I figure adding some tight structure will give the BG some better hiding spots and hopefully help the population.

We have bowfished at night and had a blast with that. What do the carp actually do in the pond, do they just eat any vegetation that would have the possibility of growing? Do they eat any eggs off of the beds? If so would removing them automatically increase submerged weeds and fish hatch or would we have to somehow plant vegetation?

What are your thoughts on adding some tiger musky into the mix? The hatchery gave me the number of 1-2 per surface acre. They wont reproduce and should eat up some of the bass and not as many BG due to the body shape correct? Any thoughts on the possibility of establishing a forage species population?