Thanks for the support from everyone here. It's nice to have someone to bounce things off of. To keep things rolling, I thought I would ask a few things and adjust if necessary.
First of all, in my emails with Todd @ Overtons, he told me I could go ahead with additional stocking as long as we keep an eye on the weather, adjusting stocking date should new cold fronts show up.
And I continue to feed using the Texas hunter which is set up at 1 sec feeding at 4:30pm. And yesterday the weather was nice with a 70 degree day. I watched the FH and CNBG and RES feed for 20 min. They became more active 10 min after the feeder threw out the Cargels feed.
Here is a question for you. My water is bordered with red clay. I am thinking of having 12 yds of larger size pea gravel delivered. My thinking is for RES spawning beds. It would be added to the sloops of the banks. The pond still need to fill another 3'. Is this worth the money spent? Will it improve RES population ?
Another question. How old or what size do the CNBG and RES spawn? Am I better off to get the remainder of the CNBG and RES fish stocking in the pond now or wit till March 1. If I wait, will the newbies, spawn in May as the water temps rise? Or will the fish be to young to spawn? The newbies will probably be in the 2 to 3" size. Thanks
Tracy

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy