I hear you, and I fully realize I've been handed the keys to the kingdom. I'm ashamed to have to admit that I didn't make it out this morning..this menial, degrading task of having to work a steady job vexes me more and more with each passing sunrise.

It is my sincerest hope that one day, one glorious day, I will rise and throw off the shackles and restraints imposed by the man and his monetarily driven society.

No longer will the hours be spent toiling in the dirt, the grease, the decayed, moldy, maggot-infested grass that clings to the underside of mower decks. Instead I will be free to explore the mysteries that have confounded man since the beginning....is braid really necessary for bluegills, or is low-stretch monofilament sufficient?

Tackle bag, or box? Do ceramic guides really allow one to cast further? Why do longear sunfish have short ears, while redbreast sunfish have long ears?

If birds really can transport fish from one BOW to another, can they be trained to differentiate between a SMB fingerling and a GSF? If so, could they then be used in clandestine stocking operations, by agencies of sinister motive?

Could they locate Yolk Sac's pond after dark?

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.