Yeah, insurance companies are really aware. You really can't slide something underneath them.

It really depends on your insurance company tho. The current company I have on my camper would not cover the water damage due to a roof seam that split. They said it was a manufacturing defect, and just too bad.

The previous company would cover this. It just so happens that they were audited and found to be overcharging me as well as thousands of others. I filed all the proper paperwork and am getting a chunk of change back grin

I just love it when these types of institutions get audited, I get money back grin

If you ever get these types of notices in the mail, follow thru. It may take a while, but you'll get a check in the mail (along with a bunch of other legal stuff). I'm waiting on some money back from a bank that got busted, but these take time. Paperwork was quick to do and that's almost 1200 bucks. It should be within the next year or so, but this was filed and confirmed a few years ago.

I was really surprised when the first check came in the mail. I really didn't believe it and it was bouncing around in my truck for a couple months. Finally took it into my new bank and they said it's real. Cool! cool