Thanks Cecil. Believe me i am not trying to do something illegal. No country i believe has a law that restricts fishes being taken away. And the same for the USA.

Turkey will let you bring 10 fishes in your luggage. That's all. And no paper work is required.

The reason why i can't make that happen with regular importing procedures is that it is impossible to find someone here to prepare all the paper work to export from the USA. And even if the paper work is done, they can't make sure the fishes are shipped safely from the USA. And just 1 import session from the USA will cost thousands of dollars. That's not what stops me though.

So bringing them my own is the only option left for me. 10 fishes is a pretty low number but i guess i will be fine.

Please tell me Cecil: In a world , where importing and exporting snakeheads is legal, how can taking LMB's to a country be illegal? smile Trust me it is not... Not for Turkey at least.

I need some info on LMB and BG spawning times of the year. When do they spawn in hatcheries and what size will they get till June?