I am late too,but please first tell NOAH thanks much for is sacrifice and service. To you as well thanks for your sacrifice and service as often the family sacrifice goes unnoticed by many. We will put him on our prayer list and hope for positive updates. As a father of two boys(men really!) I do feel some or most of what you fell from the separation. I have often bit my tongue, because I have assumed that they think about the same way as I thought when I was in my twenties. I survived and tried to do more good than bad and have been lucky enough to live to continue the struggle/blessings! My boys have both done well and have continued to enjoy life,work,family and friends. I hope the same for Noah and a quality life changing experience.

Sometimes the pain of feeling appeared loss is a blessing in that the end results are better than expected. Everyone needs to feel loss, pain, to enjoy the positives, I hope all of Noah and your travels through this change in life is positive.

Thank you for sharing your feelings here at PB and the blessing you have given us for letting us in your life. I hope your experience help another father who has gone through or will go through what you have shared.

Please let us know as Noah progresses.

Life is more fun with a pole in your hand.