Originally Posted By: Tums
Originally Posted By: JKB

Is that anything like a balloon filled with Acetylene and Oxygen, !

Just so you know static electricity from the balloon can ignite this mixture while being put in. wink Found out the hard way, just stand on my right side to talk to me. If you do you might get a "what did you say?". Good news is the hair will grow back lol.

I knew all about static electricity and this concoction about 40 years ago when we touched this one off. It was not your every day balloon!

Did I ever mention I hate kneeling? Not only did I have to pay for the windows, but after all the furniture was cleared out, glass cleaned up... I had to kneel in the middle of the room on a hardwood floor for 4 hours facing the windows, without flinching very much. I remember I had to pee really bad after a while, and the john was just right around the corner, but I stuck it out to the end.

Not too long after this, my dad won me a dune buggy in a poker game with his friends. Yep, no more balloons, but who the hell welded this cage up? I mean, I had to redo it all! It was a homemade rig and really cool, but falling apart with the chicken poop welds.

Had a lot of fun with it after it was made right, then sold it for some decent cash.