Sorry George it's only the creek not a pond sometimes I refer to the creek as a pond sometimes haha. I stocked cnbg and fathead minnows but I think there were already a couple of lmb already in there. I'm thinking about trying to get rid of the lmb for now so I can get my forage base going for now and maybe put in some golden shiners also. I wouldn't mind having some lmb in there later on that are feed trained but I would like to only put in one sex of lmb so I don't have to deal with reproduction. I have just been hand feeding every night or every other night so far all my bluegill are well over their weight they should be for their length but I bought I feeder today so I can feed them at least twice a day. Thanks for the ideas about the lmb and the blue cat controlling the bluegill overpopulation. I'm always open to ideas and would like to try it. Do you get rid of the blue cat after it gets so big or what do you do there? Yea I would like to put an aerator in maybe next year but it will have to be a solar one since there is no power anywhere around. I have heard hsb feed train pretty well are Todd's feed trained? Also I haven't really heard a number of how many to stock per acre really?
thanks for all the info