Originally Posted By: heartlander
Update on the AquaBlok experience: As noted above, it made the previously clear water opaque. It is just now starting to clear/settle, so minimum two weeks for clearing. Some vegetation die-off, too, so have to keep that cleaned up. Some of the fish decided to show themselves a couple of days ago. I kept expecting them to show themselves as *floaters*, so was very happy to finally see them in our regular spot.

As for the performance of the AquaBlok, it has definitely slowed down the seep, regardless that it didn't get distributed as carefully as I intended (husband fell extremely ill the day the AB was delivered; a neighbor kindly helped me get it in the pond -beggars can't be TOO bossy...) I'm saying it would work fantastic with proper application.

Now, if only we could get something approaching normal rainfall amounts. Yep, another man-made drought year here in the Ohio R. valley of Indiana. Growing weary of fighting this year after year.

What did you all do to man make your drought? Some of us are wondering how we man made all this rain.

I just got a new pond, I made it twice because I aint so bright.