Yeah I have quite a few of them. Most of them paints, a few snappers maybe as I do see some big boys from time to time, but I have never seen them running down a healthy fish!! Here is one downfall to having so many though.

If you have a fish problem or you have a few fish that may have died you may never even know. Cause like the others said they won't last long and they will be gone. Thats not a very big negative but it still is a negative/positive. While you like the turtles cleaning up your pond it would be nice to know if your losing a fish or 2 and maybe find out why...

Me personally I would not want my pond overran with them. A few is one thing but 2 many can become a pain. The other day I had like 7 at my feeder. To me that's pushing it. If I had 10 or 15 showing up I would have to take care of a few of them. My fish food is to expensive to be feeding a bunch of turtles.

RC

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!