Originally Posted By: Greg Grimes
Thanks guys for the feedback. I will pass this onto the client. We always have some give and take in the spring. However this just did not make any sense, especially given the extended nature of lack of feeding. It is frustrating being a fish biologist and not having all the answers.

I remind myself things change so try to make sure "I always get some learnin' in whenever possible". Thanks

I did not see this post till just now sorry. Greg I am having the exact same problems your are. Here in Northern Arkansas "Batesville". I have had my feeder running since the first of March and for the most part have been quite dissapointed. I thought for a while there I may have lost some of my CNBG. I couldn't catch hardly any either. Then it might be ok for a day then right back to just little ones feeding?? Really weird. I am glad you asked I thought maybe it was just something I was doing or wrong in my pond... They are acting really strange this year though....

RC

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!