Originally Posted By: R&R
RC , How much did you use and how long before it started changing? Thanks

RR,

I used 1 gallon. 1 gallon is good for 1 acre 4 foot average depth. That is real close to what my pond is. My pond is about 8 feet deep maybe 9 but average is about 4 to 5 so it works out good for me.

I put that gallon in at about 8 pm with air running. Just poured it out all around my air bubbles and let it spread and the next morning its what you see in the pic above. The jug says then your supposed to pour in 14 .oz every month to help maintain it. So 2, 1 gallon jugs would get me through the summer no problem.

Make no bones about it this stuff is strong and if it gets on you it's on you for a few days!!! Other then that I like it! The color looks good and if it does what it says it does my Chara should not be near as bad this year.

Only down fall is it may take away from any type of plankton blooms for the YOY fish. We'll see how that goes. I will report back on this in a couple of months to let everyone know how it goes for me.

One other positive I like about it is, the fish cannot see you as easy v.s. my real clear water. So I acutally think the fishing is better because of that.

RC

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!