heybud-I see you spent your time in Zephyr doing constructive things to your pond. Sorry to hear about the rain you received but maybe the PB subscription will bring you luck tonight.

When you go to photobucket there should be three URL's under your photo. The third one says IMG. If you will put your mouse arrow over that third one and click it should turn blue or change color.(be sure the entire content of the URL window changes color. If you click and all you can see turns blue then all of it has turned blue) If you will use your right mouse button to click, a small window will appear. move your arrow to "copy" and click. Then come back to the window here on Ask the boss where you type. Make sure the cursor is in a new line by itself and right click again. Move the arrow to "paste" and click. The URL should appear with IMG on both ends. Do not make any changes to the URL. Hit enter again so the URL is on a line by itself. This should make your photos appear. You can continue typing below the URL.

Bruce- I feel your pain on the lack of runoff. I can't be totally sympathetic with your cause when I see you holding up those beautiful trophy BG and I can't even hold up a minnow from my own pond. \:\( I am in terrible need of sympathy! ;\) \:D

Four subscriptions for me!

Please no more rain for a month! :|