News: The dam is back intact. It was a struggle to get them to do anything different, but they agreed to install two 4'x4' anti-seep collars and the whole pipe length plus around collars compacted with the bucket on the track hoe. The pipe inlet sticks out from the pond side now. Couldn't convince them to put a trash guard on it. "any blockage on the inlet would just make it gather trash rather than flow through and it will plug faster" Any suggestions on how I can build some protection around the inlet later are welcomed. Thought about just some Tposts a couple feet out in an arc.

Only about 3-4' of water left.. few fish remain. Most of my forage critters are gone. So now I need to decide how long to wait to restock forage fish. Wait until it fills and the pipe flows and stays? Wait a couple months of rains after that? You can understand how I'm a bit gun shy, but I hate to lose the growing season.

Outlet side

Pond side.

They moved the emergency spillway further to the right. It's far enough over now that a good portion of it is bedrock. Don't think they intend that to wash out. I threw grass seed on it anyway.