Saturday was real hoot! Brian & his lovely bride Heather really put on a nice gathering. Except for the wind it was a pretty Texas day. Enjoyed seeing old friends and making some new ones.

Unfortunately some of our friends were unable to be with us. Ya'll have my best wishes and hope that we will see you soon.

Special thanks to Zep/Mark for providing T-shirts & BBQ. If someone went home hungry it because they weren't trying.

I never heard of cheese fudge, but I will be making it in the future. That was really good.

Rex that was some really good salsa, but do you thing you add a little heat to it? smile

For record David & Brian tie for number of fish caught at 2 each. But David you can't hold that small of a fish close enough to a camera and make it look bigger!

As always I come away from these gatherings a better pond meister. Received some valuable tips and also a better understanding that someone else has probably faced my problems. But the best thing that I took away was the enjoyment of spending time with a good bunch of people.

Attached Images
PB 1.JPG PB 3.JPG PB 4.JPG PB 5.JPG PB 6.JPG PB 8.JPG PB 9.JPG PB 11.JPG PB 10.JPG PB 12.JPG
Last edited by Bushwacker; 04/28/14 06:23 PM.

It's another day in paradise