I left Bradenton, Fl at around 6:30 am on Thurs thinking I'd hit Atlanta around 2:30 pm and it worked out very well that way. Breezed through Atlanta and was in a clean motel about 60 miles south of Nashville around 6:30. Ate some shrimp and a cold Turkey sandwich that I'd brought with me. Read, stretched
and took a nice walk. Got to sleep early and awoke early Fri am and beat the Nashville rush hr. I had planed to stop by RAH and JamieE both but was making such good time without Interstate lag that I postponed my visits in hopes of getting home early. I really wanted to meet these two but the thought of being HOME early was too great. Unloading into a cold, powerless tin trailer with no running water isn't fun. When I got home I found I didn't have a key to the trailer or barn so called my daughter who lives about 23 miles away for assistance. She was in the middle of changing her oil and said 'm it would take about an hr. For the next hr I just walked the pond and property. The deer were very harsh on my young willows but left all the Spruce and pines alone. Last yr I spent a frantic week fencing them all in. The rabbits however girdled quite a few branches on the apple, pear and spruce trees. I was pleased with that trade off. Found two YP egg ribbons and no floaters or smell of decaying fish. The pond is full pool + and I'm one exhausted but extremely happy home boy. Took most all day cleaning and putting things away. Church early tomorrow and then finish cleaning and putting away.
I have so many blessings that I'm the most fortunate man I know. God Bless all on here and have a wonderful Easter.

Do nature a favor, spay/neuter your pets and any weird friends or relatives.