Thanks guys!

Live and learn is right! And although I'm happy with it, in hindsight I would do a few things differently next time, such as NOT having an 11' ceiling in a shed blush. But I'll make the best use of the space (loft and a cot?).

And I'm still chuckling over those plastic strips. When I told my dad, the first thing he did was look at his thumbnail which still has tar under it from picking and peeling laugh

Esshup, I agree on the horizontal batten as all it did was cause a dam for water running down the shed. But that one (facing North) will come down when I put the porch roof up and I'll figure out something different for the other two sides. I really wanted to use the T1-11 siding but didn't due to the cost difference, and I'm afraid I'll regret that choice. And back to the live-and-learn, on the plastic or metal "Z",,,, apparently I didn't do enough research! I used "H" clips on the roof sheathing but nothing on the plywood seams. So heck, I may be putting up the T1-11 after all.

The weather forecast made me do a few things faster than I'd have liked.

But after looking at the second to last photo, I figure I can make another one just like it, attach the two together and end up with a small cabin!

Thanks again, guys!

Keith - Still Lovin Livin

https://youtu.be/o-R41Rfx0k0
(a short video tribute to the PB members we met on our 5 week fishing adventure)

Formerly: 2ac LMB,HSB,BG,HBG,RES