Mr Petty, if you want some real thrills for your family, might you consider a different type of fishery?. I live in NE IN and EVERYBODY has the BG LMB CC stocked ponds but me. I saw some pics of Cecils fish and thought what the heck, why not have an unusual pond. I was fortunate enough to become friends with Cecil and Bill Cody and they guided me to having a kid/friend magnet pond. I have YP HSB SMB and WE. Don't get me wrong but because I have two of the biggest brains on the site guiding me, I have an exceptionally good fishin hole. Last yr my 6 yr old grandson caught a HSB that probably weighed in at 3+ pounds. When he finally got it up on the bank he looked at me and said "Pa Pa can we catch some little fish?" That moment was worth all the hrs I've put into creating a great fishin hole. One of my other grandsons hooked onto a SMB that jumped 18 inches out of the water twice and we could see it could be a wall hanger. After a real battle he got it up to the beach and then as a really cool kid, said "Bob-O, That fish fought so hard he deserve to live" I just smiled and said, Shamus, your wise beyond your years.
Good luck to you with your pond

Do nature a favor, spay/neuter your pets and any weird friends or relatives.