Hello all. I would like to aerate this year, and keep it nice and simple. I have a 1/3-1/2 acre pond that was done in 2011. It is stocked with blue gill and LMB. We are in Buffalo NY and this has been a terrible winter. I am so worried to see what happens when the ice melts from the pond. The pond is 18-20ft deep in the deep end and then dog-legs around to the shallow end getting down to 5-6ft. The closest electric is about 200 ft away. I would like to put the pump next to the electric and run one air hose down to the pond, then convert to weighted line and put a single diffuser in the middle of the pond in the 12-15ft range. I want to do something but I dont have the funds to go crazy, im trying to keep this at $500 and under. I realize the best thing to do is probably run two and put one in the deep end and one in the shallow end. If I have to, I will, but it will obviously add a bunch to the cost. So does anyone have a one diffuser system that woks in a pond that looks like mine? What do you think? I have attached a bookmark to three pond pics, hopefully the link works. If it does and you see the pictures, the first two show what it looked like being built. The 3rd is when its almost full. The pond is filled with natural runoff from a 30 acre field above. Thanks!!

**Link didnt work, I am trying to upload pictures**

Last edited by savannah412; 03/09/14 01:22 PM. Reason: pictures didnt work