Winter has been brutal and owning this pond is bitter sweet...Not sure if I am doing things right or not...It is driving my CRAZY!!!

I shallowed up my diffusers and only ran them when I had snow cover and NOT safe ice...Since I have had safe ice I have been scooping the center of the pond hoping to get a place to ice skate for my family...

As of right now the pond is covered with snow except where I scooped over the weekend to clear the 5+ inches of new snow...The ice is 10" of clear ice except for the stress cracks and some fuzz around the edge from snow melt...

Now I guess my biggest fears are O2 levels with no open water...The pond is pretty much weedless except for algae and God knows I have plenty of that..

Here is a picture that shows the area of open ice...Is this enough and will the algae produce enough O2 to keep DO level up?.. I have read and read and read on for some reason the worst case scenarios are the ones that seem to be popping up and sticking in my head.. I can bores some holes above my wind driven diffuser and plug it back in, but my fear there is making the ice unsafe to be on...

What does a guy do?...