Well with this recent snow and a half inch of rain we got on Friday the pond came up another 4 ft, still aways to go, but I feel I need to come up with a stocking plan. If everything goes as planned I would like to stock my FHM and BG this spring. Then in the spring of 2015 stock my LMB,HSB,CC,HBG,YP. I know I am a little heavy on the predators, but I plan on only a small number of CC,and HSB. Does this sound ok? I will stock heavy on the FHM and BG this spring, then the BG should get in one spawn in the spring of 2015 before the predators are big enough to prey on them. I guess your first question is what is my goal. Well I guess my goal is to have a pond with realy big fish, and from what I am reading in other forums, that is not possible when you have a pond with big LMB. So without the LMB, what keeps the pond from getting overstocked with YP and BG. If I was to stock LMB, then do I remove all bass over 14"? I kind of like the idea of a HSB,SMB,CC,BG,HBG,YP,pond, would this work, and if so what kind of numbers would I stock? The pond is about 3 acres, with the deepest part being 16ft. I probably have at least a half acre of 4ft. and under. Thanks guys appreciate all the help. Steve