Update,

Thanks again everyone for your open and honest feedback. I have reached out to Clemson University as well as the other contacts people have posted. I have been told that some of the contacts could not help me, but they each gave me another name or group to contact. I will update everyone as I hopefully get some assitance.
I truly am on this forum to listen and learn and I am hoping the HOA and the fishermen will listen to me as I attempt to educate them.

I think as I get more involved in the HOA by voluntering for the Dam Committe, the Fish Stocking Committee the Landscaping committee, I will gain more and more trust from the HOA Members. One thing I have against me is I am a Yankee but I think I get a pass, as I am not an aggressive Yankee and I truly care about our lake and it's surroundings.

I have begun to put together a folder of information and pictures of the fish we have in the lake, Suggested types of Structure that would benefit our fish, facts about how fish spawn, and a few facts about how we should not play Mother Nature by just dumping fish in our lake of liming willy nilly. I figured I could make a handout and leave it at the next meeting for people who would like one.

Thanks
Foodeefish