Originally Posted By: Cecil Baird1
Damn George. Don't sweat the small stuff. This is small stuff compared to what you've experienced in your life!

This statement sums it up right there!! My M-I-L is 91 and to see and listen to the things she has seen and done in her life is amazing! Everything she has been through. She has seen and done so much and is still kicking the can down the road!!

When you stop and think about everything our older generation has done and been a part of in their life they deserve the utmost respect period!!

George Cecil is right this is cold beans compared to what you have done and seen in your life. Dont worry about this no one and I mean no one is perfect and everyone messes up from time to time buddy!!

Maybe take a break for a bit don't be quite as active if it's getting hardeer for you but dont give it up all together. It's folks like you where the term "Been there done that" comes from and we need folks like you around here!!

RC

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!