I have not had a problem with Cutrine killing other plants, because I don't have any. I put in over 9000 square feet of centipede sod along the shoreline to water's edge, but I have not planted any shoreline plants in the shallow water; I have decided to hold off until this pond of mine has "stabilized" itself. Right now, my only problem with vegetation of any kind is the fil.algae, which I have had since day one. So, right now I keep the Aquashade level up (at $46/gallon at Tosco), a gallon about every month and a half, and the cutrine plus sprayed on the floating stuff along the shoreline whenever it gets obnoxious, which is getting less frequent (at $37/gal at Tosco); by the way, the 9:1 mix is what I use....the last time I sprayed was about a month ago. Anyway, I have a bunch of good sized panfish from last fall's stocking, and I have a lot of fry from, what I assume was, the first spawning. I have not introduced LMB yet, maybe a mistake, but so be it.

Anyway, my wife and I sure enjoy having the pond, virtually in our front yard, so I guess that makes it all worth it.

Good luck