P. nodosus? Does that help?

Basically, I have about 100 yards of shoreline that I want NO plant growth. I don't mind a little pondweed around the rest of the perimeter but it is so aggressive, it's hard to stop it going everywhere. It was literally 60 feet off shore in several places.

There's a small strip of willow trees that are quite mature and it seem to provide alot of fish cover. That's where I catch the most anyway.

Renovating this pond/lake's bank is not an option, oddly enough, most of it is relatively steep as is.

Water-use is limited only to livestock consumption. Flow-through, not sure what you mean by that I guess. But if you mean basically overflow after rain then it does quite a bit of that.

There are, from what I can see, no other species of plant on probably 90% of the lake. There's some algae in a few shallow areas and that's about it.

I don't have a problem with over harvesting my fish pop. There's only about a dozen people who fish here and the lake is >8 acres. Some of these guys just catch and release too so it's not a big concern.