I work 3rd shift and I am a supervisor, so lets just say that I have plenty of desk time to stare at a computer. I look at pond boss almost twice every night. I dont remember seeing your Memorial Day thread or I would have most certainly responded. I am a 7 year Army veteran who decided to get out of the military because I served 5 of those 7 years overseas. Im left with memories that I must deal with everyday, and stories I wish to never tell, but Im proud I did it and would never take any of it back. American service men and women are dear to my heart and I thank all of them who spent just one lonely night away from home and what they love rather it be their pond or just sitting on the couch with an old dog. I have found that the men and women of pond boss are great people. Some are more opinionated than others and can be kind of harsh with words but usually they all mean well. On the same token, some threads and topics just get people fired up more than others, and thieves are one of them. I hope you stick around and find joy in all the information that is posted here, whether it is a topic that is as dear to your heart as others or not. Pond boss is a great group of people.