Originally Posted By: Robert-NJ
Originally Posted By: fish n chips
JKB, That just sick man, just plain SICK. Glad I could help.. eek crazy smile

..I was all set to actually try this today, perhaps I will wait a few more days now. sick

LOL smile

Now that I think about it JKB has one of the best smokehouses I know of about a half hour away from him.Their beef jerky is so good I would make the 800 mile drive just for it wink
http://dougborns.com/about.html
Maybe we can convince him to do some research smile

Now you did it! There goes a paycheck on smoked deliciousness! wink grin

We use to get jerky and other smoked delights when my BIL ran his charter boat from Crosswinds Marina on White Lake. I could OD on their bacon alone grin There are only 2 places on the planet to get really good bacon. This is one, and the other is from a farm in Newaygo.

I was going to go check out access to White Lake next Sunday. Heard the NP were limiting in 4' of water, so wanted to check it out.

PM me your address and what flavors you want, and I'll send you a couple pounds. I'll see if they can vacuum pack it, or use the original packaging and double zip lock it.

I get a bunch of stuff from Franks in Grand Haven. They have some really good jerky, which is addictive!, same as Granddad's on M46 and Maple Island. Cold Smoked Salmon at Frank's is a bit pricy, but it sure is good!