Ewest, you don't have to worry about us not harvesting. Basically I haven't thrown a bass back since 2009 unless it was over 4 lbs, or a tagged florida bass. we don't catch many over 4 either.

Here is the lbs of bass taken out. lake started out at 7 acres. now its at 5.

2009 20 lbs
2010 15 lbs
2011 11 lbs
2012 36 lbs
2013 7 lbs so far based on 5 acres.

In reality the Wr haven't really changed since we started. With all the fish taken out, and CNBG put in They are pretty much normal bass, not skinny but not really fat either. I've been blaming it on the decreasing surface acres of the lake.

I started putting in lots of CNBG that I grow around 2011. I am making progress there as used to all I saw was regular BG, Now when I feed I see probably 60% CNBG and 40% regular. I will say I've put tons of CNBG in this lake and would think the lake would be crawling with them but its not. They are making a slow comeback and I do see more every year but they are obviously getting ate up pretty good.

Another note worth putting out there is to answer one question above the bass have already spawned. What I notice every year is the bass have a huge successful spawn. seems like there are bass fry all over the place, and there definitely bass. not much I can do here Im afraid.

I SUBSCRIBE!!!!