SG,I sent you an email but for those following this thread I will add some points that exercise the importance of "sizing" a system.The pump you requested produces 4.4 cfm open flow. Based on the friction loss in your 3/4 inch hose and your depth of diffuser placement you will have over the 2.5 cfm recomended by Vertex as the max for the CoActive Airstation (2 discs on one base), Three options at this point knowing you are leaning towards the Vertex Airstations. Use the 4.4 cfm pump and exhaust off some air volume to the Vertex CoActive Airstation, Purchase a smaller pump or install a Vertex XL model diffuser which can handle 5 cfm (4 discs on one base)Maximum cfm limits and psi's are placed on diffusers so they do not get stretched or pop out of the retaining rings or force air through the threaded ring that holds them onto the diffuser disc plate. Excessive air can also bend the bladder base and compromise the check valve effect when the system is not running.Aeration manager for Vertex Sue Cruz may want to expand on my comments. As far as starting the aeration system for the first time use this proven safe method > 15 minutes the first day and double the run time every day and on day 8 your running 24/7 or take it to the hours per day you desire.