Originally Posted By: jeffhasapond
Originally Posted By: Brettski
we need shovel control laws
That's where this is going. One deranged attorney senselessly murders an entire family of friendly water snakes and before you know it no one will be able to purchase these evil assault shovels.

Laws will be proposed that will not allow us to purchase shovels with handles longer than 11 inches.

And if the shovels are too pointy then we will have to dull the shovels so they don't scare people.

You will have to get a background check, be fingerprinted and have urinalysis performed prior to being able to purchase a shovel that can be concealed in a rain coat.

Jeez now you've done it Todd.

Man, you guys are on a roll tonight! JHAP, I think you are getting it a little backwards here. In all likelihood, the ban will be on shovels with a length of less than 12", otherwise one could easily be concealed underneath a Brazilian Cut . . . DOH! You almost suckered me into saying it! Well, anyway, they could be concealed - somewhere - and snuck into reptile exhibits at zoos where wanton violence could be visited upon so called innocent snake families.

Of course, that begs the question - is there really such a thing as an innocent snake family? Consider the most prominent traits of these dirt dwelling belly crawlers. They have beady eyes. They speak with a forked tongue. They wait in hiding to ambush their victims (a key element in many criminal offenses involving violence against the person). Bottom line, I don't think a single one of them can be trusted and I certainly don't buy into your left coast liberal spin that they are innocent!

Todd La Neve

[Linked Image from i108.photobucket.com]
Click Here to Subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine

1.5 & .5 ac ponds - LMB, BG, RES, YP, GC, HSB