Originally Posted By: big_pond
Lets put it this way... If I could pay 15,000.00 To put in a 450 GPM well and KNOW that it would put out this much water... I would do it in a HEART BEAT!!! and pay the extra 1500.00 in electric bill to run it!! That would be a DEAL for me!!

To find out what water you have in your area underground you can go to several peopel. The Local water authority should have some wells drilled to provide for the public and can probably get you going in the right direction. Also check with the local farmer office as they probably can direct you to some farmers that have big wells. Also you can check with the local well drilling services themselves as they generally have a pretty good ides of what can be done in that area. My same set up may not produce the same reults if you have to push water father. remember I am only pushing water about 10' upwards. I just got my numbers on the pump that is in my well and it is a 10 HP that is rated for 170 GPM and I am getting ruffly 3X more due to lack of head pressure. I have to go back and edit a previous post now with my new information.