Here's the pictures that didn't show in Rex's previous post.

Our Bestest buddy from down under, Scotty Tucker holding a surprise visitor to the Hands On activities Several of us were hands on with the Tarantula. We were educated by the tarantula wrangler, Mike Champ showing off the fangs that had just bitten him...

The shock boat from Midwest Lake Management (Shawn Banks) was, as always, a crowd favorite and this year included the opportunity for attendees to go on board and experience the shocking first hand...it's what Hands On is all about!

A sample of just a few of the critters looking down over guests in the Falls Lodge rooms..Fortunately, the spectacular views, jacuzzi and fireplace soothed the wife's being creeped out over a stuffed beaver staring down at the bed...A "jackalope" was pretty cool as a joke in the room also...

I'd like to offer a heart felt thank you to Bob Lusk and all the PB family for allowing me the honor of helping coordinate the Pond-side Hands ON portion of the conference for the third time...It's an honor and pleasure to work with the vendors and attendees each conference! I look forward to PonCon VI !!!

Last edited by Bill Cody; 10/18/12 10:06 AM.

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).