Bluegillkiller, it is actually a Matthews Rezen, came out the year before the Z7.

Mnfish, the buck was 202 pounds dressed, putting it in vicinity of 240-250 # live weight. I pulled the jawbone for definitive analysis but don't have a result yet. It is for sure a 3.5 but very possibly could be a 4.5. I oddly enough didn't have it on camera, so when it walked out with three smaller bucks I was not prepared. I had to make a quick decision based on its body characteristics, whether to shoot or not. I was on one of our farms where I didn't think there was a buck I would kill, but rather concentrate on does. The neighbors take a toll on the younger age class bucks. I just solved part of this problem though, as on Oct. 25th I close on an adjoining 100 ac parcel. It is a beautiful peace, 75 ac. of woods, all south facing, with a good smallmouth stream running the length of it. I immediately obtained exclusive hunting rights until close, and have begun hanging stands. Probably half of it will serve as off limits sanctuary.

Anyway, thank you! Best of luck in Minnesota.