I agree with ewest, but I'd think about stocking all the LMB now, and here's why. You have a population of unknown sunfish in the pond. Your goal is to grow large BG. The unknown sunfish will pollute the gene pool of the BG once spawning starts. I'd want the LMB in the pond this year, and stock them large enough so they can start preying on the unwanted sunfish. Stock RES, but make sure they are large enough to avoid predation by the stocked LMB. When ordering fish, bank on many of the ones ordered to be at the smaller end of the size range, so keep that in mind with regards to your management plans.

On a personal basis, I like to stock Golden Trout in my pond because I like to see the fish swimming around, and watching them come up for food. I've found that the Goldens are more agressive towards lures than RBT when stocked in the same pond. A couple of years ago I stocked 75 RBT adn 25 Goldens in my pond. I caught the Goldens 3:1 vs the RBT even tho their population was lower.

If you want a source of Goldens, try calling Crystal Springs Fish Hatchery in Mi. John Nelski. I know he has Goldens health certified for stocking in Indiana and Illinois, I didn't ask about Ohio.

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).