Originally Posted By: mnfish
I agree rmedgar...Ken does have it figured out.

And for the record..I am still laughing at that TJ idea with the cute raccoon give away.

I have this picture of a brand new luxury SUV with a city family driving away with their new cute pet and 20 gallons of the best organic water on earth. So proud that they are now green and saved the life of a poor innocent raccoon from those terrible hillbillies. On the way home, to the big sophisticated city, little Nadine decides the cage is too small and that's mean to the cute raccoon. So, of course she lets it out. BAM!!! And just like that dad and the whole family are standing on I90 in total dismay as they watch the cute raccoon tip over the water tanks, shed the interior of the entire truck, and release the nastiest contents known to man from its rear end.

After reading this I'm sure you have all figured it out...I don't get out much. smile

I have been reading all I can around here,trying to learn as much as i can.....................when I came across this I just about died laughing.

What makes it even worse is I'm in europe where coons are as rare as hens teeth,while stray cats are normal.In the last week I was spooked by a few strays,and one time I was with a friend.He's still poking fun at me and every time he does I just wish I could teach him the wrath of a coon.