Oh, don't get me started with neighbors. mad

House next door was sold in March. 2nd day after they moved in, a buddy and I were in the back of my property looking for Morels. There were 4-wheeler tracks all over the place, the food plot was rutted up, etc. Then I hear ATV's. Yep, the new neighbors. "But we were told that our property went 100 Yds past that green area." I politely told them what the green area was, and where the property lines were. I saw my old neighbor a week later, and he heard about what happened. He said he told them where the property lines were, and I believe him. I'm going to put "T" posts every 50 Yds and paint then Orange. If that doesn't work, then I'll end up putting up a 400 Yd long fence.

They also were driving down the rifle range at the far end....

They're burning trash, and I've found exploded aerosol cans in my pond and in the yard. Bunch of trash blows off the burn pile and into the yard.

They tore off the back porch (roofing shingles, vinyl siding and all) and lit it on fire, during a burn ban. A friend called the sheriff, and when nobody showed up after 20 minutes AND their siding started melting off one of their outbuildings, I called the fire dept. The fire was about 25' high and probably 30' in diameter and creeping towards the woods. When the siding started melting, they grabbed a garden hose, but the fire was so hot they couldn't stand close enough to the fire to get water to it.

They got talked to about burning trash then. Trash burning continued, so I ended up stopping at the county health dept. (burning trash is illegal) He said he would pay them a visit. That was going on 2 weeks ago. They still haven't gotten a garbage service, and haven't picked up the burned pile of trash. They were also filling in a hole in the woods with stuff. I'm stopping by the county health dept again this week.........

We're on wells here and my concern is contaminated water AND the woods getting set on fire.

On top of that, we were talking at the fence line ( I have one that's about 75 yds long - basically a cattle fence) and their dog was there. I put my hand down for the dog to sniff and he lunged thru the fence and took a piece out of my index finger on my right hand....... @#!!$&%*!!!!!!

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).