Update: 14 months after Whitecap treatment.

Weed free. It's just that simple. I definitely feel like I got my money's worth, irregardless of whatever company stirred up my particular batch of Fluridone. In addition, I added Aquashade on May 8th of this year, and have not needed to treat for FA since, although the dye finally degraded enough about 10 days ago to allow a bloom to take hold. I will let the bloom run its course before I decide on any further action. Will definitely use dye again, when appropriate to do so.

For me, the Whitecap did everything it was touted to do, and I am extremely pleased with it. Perhaps it isn't the best solution for every scenario, but in my situation it has worked extremely well, and in fact continues to do so.

The water looks beautiful, my family enjoys swimming in it, the fish are continuing to grow, I don't worry about recruitment of HBG because the yoy have nowhere to hide....no weeds.

Being able to bump a micro crankbait along the bottom for toad sized HBG without fouling up in weeds is nice too! wink

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.