I'm outside Richmond, IN and I've used both the 32% from Rural King and the stuff from TSC. I've haven't seen any difference in eating patterns. Most of the big fish that come to eat are eating the pellets not so much the other fish. Fish are growing fine but of course I had a population explosion of forage fish (I put two types) so maybe that's why i don't notice any now. We stocked 5-6" BG in September last year and with the feeding program, we are pulling 9 and 10" fish. Georgia Giants we put in December last year that were like one inch to inch and a half are running the size of the BGs. Bass we put in last September were 5-7" long and they are running 10" to 12". Still waiting to catch a few CC to really determine their increase. They were five inches when we put them in, we've caught a couple of small ones 7-9" so I'm not sure yet. I plan to keep feeding as long as they come to the dock and eat what it and I throw out. I'd be curious to see what others say about the feed as I've had some concerns and thinking of going to a higher protein (Ken's).