Any Purina dealer (Feedmill, Farm Co-op) will be able to order them if they don't carry them. Our local mill carries GFC, but I have to order Aquamax. Prices here are roughly $16/50 lbs for GFC, IIRC $26/50 lbs for Aquamax.

Like Cecil says, if pellets are all or most of the food the fish are getting, higher % protein like AQ is much better. IMHO 32% GFC is AOK for CC & BG in a pond with a full food chain present (the GC and GSH that steal pellets from me don't deserve better feed ;\) ). For feeding predator species like LMB and HSB, AQ is much better. If my HSB fingerlings start eating noticeably, I will crank up the AQ fraction of the mix and try to target it's placement to where they are eating.

One side note is that feeding higher protein feed results in providing more nutrition to your fish with less waste product. This may be very important in situations where there is not much water flowing through the pond to flush excess fertilizer out.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]