Wow, I turn my back on you people for one moment and you get all "conspiracy theory" on me.

So let us dispel some unfounded rumors.....

1. The GSA had absolutely nothing to do with any radiation leaks (possible or actual) in Indiana or Michigan. Nothing, Nada, Nyet.

2. While performing my heart felt, love inspired, speech at the conference I was not drunk. Had I have been drunk I probably would have broke into song - probably a Creedence Clearwater Revival medley.

3. The photo that you have of the power plant is in fact San Onofre or "San O" as it is referred to over here. The actual location is the "Old Mans" surf break - a very fun place to surf if you don't mind three-eyed fish. I once convinced one of my friends that the buildings were the location of the Playtex Cross Your Heart Bra factory. The power plant went off line on January 31st and is likely to remain off line for many more months. The GSA had nothing to do with this incident either.

4. The Soccer Ball power generator is real and it works. Unfortunately we invested all of the GSA's huge pension fund in the Hacky Sack Power Pack and it hasn't caught on as well.

5. The Southern California's CPA luncheons were suspended after a debate as to whether or not it is more fun to prepare Form 6251 "Alternative Minimum Tax" (AMT) or Form 8903 "Domestic Production Activities Deduction" (DPAD) got heated and turned to fisticuffs. Those of us that believed that the 8903 form was truly hilarious put a serious beat down on the 6251ers. We now strike fear in the hearts of the wimpy AMTers and the media has nicked named us the "DPAD Demons." When we don our colors (Magenta and Chartruse) and cruise tax conventions people show us the respect that we deserve.

Now stop spreading rumors about us or we'll nuke Indiana off the map.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)