TJ, yes, I've got the TH feeder, and will put it down at the dock end of the pond when the pond fills a little more. Right now, I hand feed off the dock 3,4,5,6 time a day - just about every time I go down there. And I walk around and throw feed here and there for the fatties. The fish are growing - still no predators, yet. I'm going to wait until fall, when hopefully the water is higher and cooler.
Loretta, thanks for the compliments. I work on it everyday - pickup rocks & stick, and watering this & that. I still think that there is a spring at the far end of the pond. There is wet clay in spots where everything else is bone dry. Years ago (I"m told) there was a creek running thru where the pond is now. The little springs I mentioned earlier in the post are no longer active - probably just pockets of trapped water. When I get the right equipment I'm going to see if I can find a spring at that end - the good thing is that it will probably be above the pond.
As for the cost of the pump: I've only lived here 5 months and the 2 bills that have had a full month of pumping have been $196 & $172. Not bad, since my house/cabin is all electric, so that includes the total amount of electricity that I use.
I've done a rough calculation on the gph that the pump is providing and I get at least 500-600 gph. That's not a lot, but the pond has risen almost an inch a day until about 4-5 days ago. I'm going down to the pond now and re-check my figures.
More later...

Just do it...