Originally Posted By: n8ly
His name is Frank but I dont know his last name. He is probably 70 years old and I have heard stories from the neighbors he has in the past legitimately threatened to have their legs and arms broken if they step foot on his property....kind of fun if you ask me to spice things up a bit.

Seriously though we were just thinking and talking about the exact same thing as bullhead originally posted as to all the treasure or bodies we could find when we drain this puppy.

We are going to kill out all the existing fish and raise brown trout for sure as the focal point fish and who knows what other species will find their way in. I am partial to all the coolwater species of fish. one thing I do know is there will be more lbs of fish per gallon of water in this pond once we get rolling with it than perhaps any other pond on the planet. The water is 25' deep, crystal clear and lots of cold fresh water pouring in and out all the time. Perfect pond for large amounts of heavily feed trained fish.

Wow I'd kill for that verses pumping water like I do now!

(No pun intended with using the world kill and mafia in the same thread!)

Last edited by Cecil Baird1; 05/05/12 11:24 AM.

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.