Originally Posted By: JKB

I have what I know will perform well after tests and trials.

Yes. CC, Suckers and a huge amount of baitfish. Guess they were the guinea pigs in tests.

Seems like the wrong species to get data from for your interest in raising coldwater fish like coho.

I believe they are all very talented.

You mentioned several times not to trust these people that do studies, research and stuff like that. whistle wink

Not exactly. I said they don't have a bottom line to worry about and have plenty of funding so their systems as portrayed may not be duplicatible for everyone. But they still can show technically with data what does and does not work. I.e. tanks that are not self cleaning are doomed to be inefficient and reduce profits by elevating ammonia and nitrites levels.

We all do what we have to do.

Yes we do.

Interesting subject as always, but I am not influenced by others opinions.

Likewise. I go by personal experience and as president of our aquaculture association I get to see what works and what doesn't work when it comes to the real world.

I'm looking forward to you sharing your system in photos here like I did - if you do.

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.