morning i have sweeny feeders on my ponds in the atoka area of south oklahoma they have never given me any problems and are very easy to set and maintain i feed yr round in winter i feed 3 seconds once a day about 3 pm and am now 2 times a day for 4 seconds at 8.30 am and at 5pm 3.5 acre pond with 3 feeders. pond is stocked with coppernose an redears some bghybrds an blk bass plus florida cross bass and channel cats. have caught bg up to 1.7# and severllmbup to13.7#. i put in 30# of fatheads this yr. and 15# of shiners my fish are nice and chunky water is clear to about 24 inches. i am waiting for threadfin shad from the texoma fish farm to increase the food chain. i am not seeing any shiners again but still have fair amount of fat heads and bass are eating bg in the 6 to 7 inch size with no problems. am feeding fish pellets from tractor supply, i buy a ton at a time and use 2.7 tons a yr on 3 ponds. 3.5 acre 1 acre and a 1/2 acre pond. will do another 3/4 acre pond this yr with backhoe an small dozer. i realize i am very lucky the way my fish an ponds are doing and am learning or trying to from this site an magizine. if you need sweeny feeders in n. texas i also sell them , not the cheapest but you get what you pay for it seems. i also have 5 sweeny feeders for deer on my place,thanks for letting me comment.